- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 120 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- The following medical conditions experienced by people whose physical strength is moderate or better: First signs of a cold (without sweat), sinus colds, sinus infection, headache, stiff shoulders, muscle soreness, and pain in the hands and shoulders.
- Product Details
- Kakkonto for chills and other first signs of a cold!
It is effective for the first signs of a cold, such as shivering and persistent "chills" associated with a fever.
- ?Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Prone to digestive problems
(5) Prone to sweat excessively
(6) Elderly people
(7) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(8) Currently experiencing the following symptoms:Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(9) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/Symptoms
Skin / Rash, redness, itchiness, pain /
Digestive system / Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment:
Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month (or for 5 or 6 times if taken for the first signs of a cold, sinus colds, and headache). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount three times a day before or between meals with water or hot water.
Adult (15 years or older) - 4 tablets/dose
7 to 14 years old - 3 tablets/dose
5 to 6 years old - 2 tablets/dose
Less than 5 years old - Do not use.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- The adult daily dose of 12 tablets (400 mg/tablet) contains:
Kakkonto extract (1/2 dose) - 2,600 mg
(Extracted from 4.0 g of Pueraria Root, 2.0 g of Ephedra Herb, 2.0 g of Jujube, 1.5 g of Cinnamon Bark, 1.5 g of Peony Root, 1.0 g of Glycyrrhiza, and 0.5 g of Ginger)
Excipients - Cellulose, carboxymethyl-cellulose calcium, aluminium silicate, cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.