- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 8 Packets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Less than moderate physical strength, difficult to cut sputum, sometimes coughing or dryness of pharynx, but the following symptoms: rash, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, pharyngitis, wrinkling
- Product Details
- "Bakumon Toyu" is a Chinese medicine that is listed in the Chinese medical book "Kin bon essentials" which is said to be a classic of Chinese medicine.
Stan is difficult to cut and is effective for cough and bronchitis when getting entangled in the throat.
- ?Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Prone to digestive problems
(5) Prone to sweat excessively
(6) Elderly people
(7) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(8) Currently experiencing the following symptoms:Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(9) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/Symptoms
Skin / Rash, redness, itchiness, pain /
Digestive system / Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment:
Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month (or for 5 or 6 times if taken for the first signs of a cold, sinus colds, and headache). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following dose three times a day before or between meals with water or plain hot water.
Adults (15 years old and over): 1 dose, 1 package, 3 times a day
Under 15 years 7 years and older: 2/3 packets, 3 times a day
Under 7 years old, 4 years old or older: 1 dose, 1/2 packet, 3 times a day 3 times <2> Under 2 years old 1/4 packets, 3 times daily
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- The following ingredients are contained in 3 packets (2.4 g per packet) of an adult daily dose.
Bakumon Fuyu-to extract ("Medical clinic") ... 6200mg
[Extract from Bakumondou 10g, Hange and Koubei 5g, Tissou 3g, Carrot and Licorice 2g. (Including additive dextrin)]
As additives, silicon dioxide, CMC-Ca, Mg stearate, and cellulose are contained.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.