- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Dry scaly skin, keratosis of elbows, knees, heels and ankles, roughness of the fingers, dry skin accompanied with old age
- Product Details
- It is a cream-type application that can cure bumps such as worried upper arms, etc.
Anti-inflammatory effect improves redness that is bothersome
If you keep using it, it will become a smooth upper arm that will not bother you
- What you should Not do:
(If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side effects.)
Do not use this medicine to the following areas.
(1) Around eyes, mucosa, etc.
(2) Wound of scratches, etc. fissure (chapped skin) areas.
(3) Site with peeled skin such as a scab
(4) Site of inflammation (site with erosion or red swelling)
Who should seek consultation
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson before using this medicine
(1) ?Person under treatment by a doctor
(2) ?Persons who have experienced allergic symptoms to medicines
2. Stop using this medicine immediately and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet if the following symptoms appear after using this medicine because they may be side effects of the medicine.
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness, itching, irritation (pain, heat sensation, tingling sensation), status with peeling skin such as a scab
3. If symptoms do not improve after using this medicine for about 2 weeks, stop using this medicine and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet.
- Usage / Dose
- Rub an appropriate amount to the affected area several times daily.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100 g
Urea / 20.0g / Removes thickened dead skin, and smooths the skin
Tocopherol acetate / 0.5g / Promotes blood circulation and enhances metabolism of the skin
Glycyrrhizin monoammonium / 0.5g / Suppresses inflammation of the skin
As inactive ingredients, this medicine contains polysorbate 60, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, glycerin, propylene glycol, paraben, paraffin, liquid paraffin, stearyl alcohol, cetanol, isopropyl myristate, carboxy vinyl polymer, scualane, and triethanolamine.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.