- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Irritated skin, itching, prickly heat, eczema, dermatitis, chilblains, insect bites, hives
- Product Details
- 1. It is a topical remedy to improve itching, eczema and irritated irritations caused by urine pads, urine liners and diapers.
2. Suppresses inflammation, soothes itching and burning.
3. A gel type with a smooth coating feel.
- What you should Not do:
(If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side effects.)
1.?Do not use this product to the following areas.
(1)Varicella (chicken pox), foot ringworm, tinea, etc. or affected area with pus formation
(2) Surface of a wound
(3) Eyes, around eyes, mucosa, etc. (e.g. lips)
3.?Do not use extensively on the face.
4.?Do not use this product regularly for long periods.
Who should seek consultation
1.The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson before using this product:
(1) Persons under treatment by a doctor
(2) Persons who are or may be pregnant
(3) Persons who have experienced allergic symptoms to medicines
(4) Persons whose affected area is large
(5) Persons with severe moistening and erosions
2.Stop using this product immediately and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet if the following symptoms appear after using this product because they may be side effects of the product.
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash redness, itching, swelling
Skin (affected area) / Trichophytia such as foot ringworm and tinea, acne, symptoms of pus formation, persisting feeling of stimulation
3.If symptoms do not improve after using this product for 5 to 6 days, stop using this product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount on the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100 g
Ingredients / Contents / Actions
Dexamethasone acetate / 0.025g / Suppresses inflammation and relieves itching, redness and swelling.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride /1.0g / Suppresses occurrence of itching
Lidocaine / 0.5g / Relives itching quickly
Glycyrrhetinic acid / 0.1g / Relieves redness and swelling
Isopropyl methylphenol / 0.1g / Suppress the occurrence of bacteria
As inactive ingredients, this product contains hypromellose, hydroxyethyl cellulose, ethanol, diisopropyl adipate, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, silicon dioxide, and pH adjuster.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.