- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Prevention of eye fatigue, strained eyes, eye disease (such as when dust or sweat gets into your eyes after swimming), conjunctivitis (red eyes), bloodshot eyes, blurred vision, itchy eyes, sore eyelids, inflammation of the eyes due to ultraviolet rays (such as on a snowy day), when there is excess eye mucus, or discomfort when wearing a hard contact lens.
- Product Details
- Combines an anti-inflammatory component (sodium azulene sulfonate hydrate) and a corneal protective component (sodium chondroitin sulfate) derived from herbal crude drugs (chamomile) in eye drops * exclusively for allergies.
The four active ingredients work in total to effectively relieve itching, redness, and foreign body sensation in the allergic symptoms of pollen and house dust.
Soft and mild feeling with less irritation. (No cooling agent is included)
- 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use. (1) Persons receiving medical treatment. (2) Persons who have drug allergy symptoms. (3) Persons with the following symptoms: Severe eye pain. (4) Persons who were diagnosed with the following: Glaucoma 2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. [Related Areas] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash, redness, itching. Eye: Redness, itching, swelling, pain. 3. In the following cases, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. (1) If the blurred vision does not improve. (2) If symptoms do not improve after 5-6 days of use.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply 2-3 drops each time, 5-6 times per day as required.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Sodium cromoglycate ... 1.0%
(Suppresses the release of chemical mediators that cause allergies.)
(anti The histamine action relieves itching and redness in allergic symptoms.)
Sodium azulene sulfonate hydrate (water-soluble azulene) ... 0.02%
(herbal crude drug (chamomile) It is an anti-inflammatory component derived from it and effectively reduces inflammation such as hyperemia and itching.)
Sodium chondroitin sulfate 0.2%
(Maintains the transparency of the membrane and maintains the surface of the cornea Protects.)
Additives: boric acid, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, sodium edetate hydrate, tonicity agent, pH regulator
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.