- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- The following diseases with suppuration: eczema, dermatitis, rash, rash, sickness, insect bites, urticaria
Suppurative dermatosis (tobihi, melancholy, pilitis)
- Product Details
- A skin disease drug that combines two antibacterial antibiotics, bacitracin and fradiomycin, and hydrocortisone, which suppresses itching and inflammation, and is effective against bacterial infections and inflammatory skin diseases.
- Notes on use
1. Do not use the following people
Person who has had allergic symptoms due to this drug or the ingredients of this drug.
2. Please do not use for the following parts.
(2) Wet, sore and severely affected area.
(3) Deep wounds, severe burns.
3. Do not use on face extensively.
4. Please do not use for a long time.
Points of consultation on use. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Persons receiving medical treatment.
(2) Pregnant women or those who seem to be pregnant.
(3) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(4) The affected area is widespread.
(5) Persons with lesions in mucous membranes such as the nasal cavity.
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
Related sites ... Symptoms <
Skin: rash, redness, itching, rash
Skin (affected area): ringworm, acne, purulent symptoms, suppurative symptoms, persistent irritation, rash
Some rare severe symptoms: May happen. In that case, please see a doctor immediately.
Name of symptoms ... Symptoms
Shock (anaphylaxis): Immediately after use, itchy skin, hives, blurred voice, sneezing, itchy throat, breathlessness, palpitations, opacity of consciousness, etc. appear.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply one to several times a day to the affected area.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
Bacitracin in 1g 250 units
(Shows antibacterial action against bacteria causing suppuration (such as staphylococci and streptococci) and suppresses suppuration in the affected area.)
Fradiomycin sulfate ... 3.5mg (titer)
(Shows antibacterial action against bacteria causing suppuration (such as staphylococci and streptococci) and suppresses suppuration in the affected area.
Hydrocortisone acetate 2.5 mg
(Suppresses inflammation and reduces itch, eczema, rash, etc.)
Additives: White petrolatum, liquid paraffin, purified lanolin
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.