- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 36 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
Relief of the following symptoms due to constipation:
Fullness in the abdomen, eruption, skin roughness, anorexia, dull headache, hot flush, hemorrhoids, abnormal fermentation in the intestines
- Product Details
- This is a laxative, containing dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate (DSS) in addition to crude drugs, Daio (rhubarb) extract and Kanzo (glycyrrhiza) extract powder. When you take this medicine before sleep, you will have a bowel movement, similar to a natural one, the next morning.
Daio (rhubarb) extract improves peristaltic movement of the intestines and encourages bowel movements. Kanzo (glycyrrhiza) extract powder helps the effect of rhubarb.
DSS gives moisture to hardened stools and softens them, which makes it easier to be passed.
This medicine is an easy-to-take, small, light red film-coated tablet.
- What you should NOT do
(If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side effects.)
1.Do not take the following medicine while you take this medicine:
Other laxatives (cathartic drugs)
2.Do not take this medicine if breastfeeding. Stop breastfeeding if taking this medicine.
3.Do not take a large amount of this medicine at a time.
Who should seek consultation
1.The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson* before taking this medicine:
(1)Persons under treatment by a physician
(2)Women who are or may be pregnant
(3)Persons who have had allergies to medicines or something
(4)Persons who have suffered from the following symptoms:
(5)Severe abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting
2.Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rashes, redness, itching
Digestive organs / Severe abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting
3.Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptom appear after taking this medicine and continue or worsen. Take this leaflet with you.
4.Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for five to six days. Take this leaflet with you.
5.If you take this medicine for more than one month, consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount of medicine without chewing with cold or lukewarm water before sleep.
Age / One dose
15 years or over / 2-4 tablets / Once
11-14 years / 1-3 tablets / Once
Under 11 years / Do not take
However, the minimum dose should be taken initially, and then the dose should be gradually increased (or decreased) depending on the relief of symptoms.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- In 4 tablets (maximum daily dose for persons aged 15 years or over)
INGREDIENTS / CONTENTS
Daio (rhubarb) extract / 405.8mg (as dry extract)[Extracted from Daio (rhubarb) 1,068 mg]
Kanzo (glycyrrhiza) extract powder / 67mg[Extracted from Kanzo (glycyrrhiza) 267 mg]
Dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate / 24mg
Calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, cellulose, hypromellose, titanium oxide, red ferric oxide
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.