- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 100 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- 1.Relief of the following symptoms:
Joint pains or muscular pain (lower back pain, stiff shoulders, frozen shoulder, etc.), neuralgia, numbness of the extremities, eye fatigue and constipation.
2.Supply of vitamin B1 in the following cases:
Physical fatigue, during pregnancy or lactation, and loss of strength during or after illness.
If the symptoms described in points 1 and 3 do not improve after using this medicine for one month, consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Product Details
- The active ingredients of Actage AN are vitamin B1 derivative (fursultiamine), sodium chondroitin sulfate ester, vitamins B6 and B12. This medicine gradually exerts its effect on joint pain in the knees, etc., lumbago and neuralgia.
Fursultiamine is converted to vitamin B1 in the body and relieves symptoms such as joint pains, lower back pain and neuralgia.
Chondroitin sulfate, which is present in joint cartilage, etc., plays a role in providing elasticity and water retentivity.
Vitamins B6 and B12 help to relieve symptoms such as joint pains, lower back pain, and neuralgia.
Actage AN is a pale orange-yellow film-coated tablet, which is easy to swallow. This medicine exerts its effect by administration of 2 tablets at a time, 3 times a day.
- Who should seek consultation
1.The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson* before taking this medicine:
2.Persons who have had allergies to medicines or something.
3.Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson* if the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash, redness, itching
Digestive organs / Nausea, vomiting, stomatitis, anorexia , stomach discomfort
3.Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine and continue or worsen. Take this leaflet with you.
Soft stool, diarrhea
4.Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about one month. Take this leaflet with you.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount of medicine without chewing immediately after a meal, with cold or lukewarm water.
Age / One dose / Daily dose
15 years or over / 2 tablets / 3 times
Under 15 years / Do not take
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- In six tablets (daily dose)
Ingredients / Contents
Fursultiamine (vitamin B1 derivative) (in fursultiamine hydrochloride equivalent)/ 100mg(109.16mg))
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) / 20mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) / 60?Eg
Sodium chondroitin sulfate / 800mg
Inactive ingredients:Glucosamine hydrochloride, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropylcellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, talc, diiron trioxide, maltitol syrup
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.