- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 43 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Relief for the following symptoms:
Muscular pain, joint pain (stiff shoulders and neck, lower back pain, frozen shoulders, etc.), numbness of the extremities, neuralgia, eye fatigue
If the symptoms described above do not improve after using this medicine for about one month, consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Product Details
- Fursultiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1 derivative) developed by Takeda, mecobalamin (active form of vitamin B12), and pyridoxal phosphate hydrate (active form of vitamin B6) are highly effective for distressing symptoms such as stiff shoulders and neck and numbness of the extremities.
This medicine contains folic acid, which helps the effect of mecobalamin that repairs peripheral nerves, and d-??-tocopheryl succinate (natural vitamin E) which improves blood circulation throughout the body.
This medicine is supplied as an easy-to-take, yellow, sugarcoated tablet to be taken three times daily, at one tablet per dose.
- Who should seek consultation
1.The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson* before taking this medicine:
Persons under treatment by a physician
Persons who have had allergies to medicines or something
2.Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash, redness, itching
Digestive organs / Nausea, vomiting, stomatitis, loss of appetite, feeling of fullness in the abdomen, stomach discomfort, abdominal pain
3.Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine and continue or worsen. Take this leaflet with you.
Soft stools, diarrhea, constipation
4.Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about one month. Take this leaflet with you.
5.Menstruation may start earlier than scheduled, or the amount of menstrual flow may increase after taking this medicine. If menstruation lasts longer than usual, consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson. Take this leaflet with you.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount of medicine without chewing immediately after a meal, with cold or lukewarm water.
Age / One dose / Daily dose
15 years or over / 1 tablets / 3 times
Under 15 years / Do not take
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- In 3 tablets (daily dose)
INGREDIENTS / CONTENTS
Fursultiamine(in fursultiamine hydrochloride equivalent) / 100mg(109.16mg)
Pyridoxal phosphate hydrate / 60mg
Mecobalamin / 1,500?Eg
d-??-tocopheryl succinate / 100mg
Gamma oryzanol / 10mg
Folic acid / 1mg
Calcium silicate, corn starch, anhydrous silicic acid, hydroxypropylcellulose, magnesium stearate, cellulose, acacia, titanium oxide, sucrose, calcium carbonate, vitamin B2, talc
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.