- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Alinamin EX Gold
- Product Size
- 45 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- asthenopia,muscle pain,joint pain,shoulder,Back Pain,Frozen Shoulder,Neuralgia,Nerves Pain,numbness or loss of sensation
- Product Details
- Alinamin EX Gold is a vitamin B1 derivative developed by Takeda that plays an important role in energy production. It is formulated with fullsultiamine, an active vitamin B6 which is involved in maintaining nerve function, and pyridoxal phosphate hydrate,which is involved in peripheral nerve repair.It also contains active vitamin B12 mecobalamin, which has excellent effects on symptoms such as tired eyes, stiff shoulders or stiff neck, and back pain.
- 1. Stop drug immediately if you experience the following symptoms or side effects and consult your doctor:
1. skin irritation, redness, rash, itching, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort etc.
2. If you experience loose stools, diarrhea, or persistant or enhanced symptoms, stop drug immediately and consult your doctor.
3. If your condition does not improve after 1 month of consuming this drug, please bring this product information and consult with your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure to take the following amount with water or hot water after meals
Adult (over 15 years old): 1 tablets per dose, 1 times per day.
Children under 15 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Fursultiamine,Fursultiamine hydrochloride,Pyridoxal phosphate hydrate,Mecobalamin,Vitamin E Succinate,Gamma-Oryzanol,Folic acid,silica calcium,Corn starch,silicic acid anhydride,Hydroxypropylcellulose,Stearic acid Mg,cellulose,hypromellose,erythritol,vitamin B2,titanium oxide,gum arabic,carbonic acid Ca,Talc,white sugar
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.