- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- pollen allergy,allergic to dust,house dust,Redness of Eye/Red Eye ,Itchy Eyes,eye disease,eye mucus,,teary eyes,eyes feel gritty
- Product Details
- Visine Plus II contains the 3 vitamins, vitamin B6, panthenol (provitamin B5), and natural vitamin E, and taurine. The active ingredients contained in this medicine promote tissue metabolism functioning of the eyes and are very effective for eyestrain.
This medicine also contains the hyperemia-clearing ingredient, tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, and is effective for redness of the conjunctiva due to eyestrain, etc.
- [Consultation]: 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use. (1) Persons receiving medical treatment. (2) Persons who have drug allergy symptoms. (3) Persons with the following symptoms: Severe eye pain. (4) Persons who were diagnosed with the following: Glaucoma 2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. [Related Areas] [Symptoms]Skin: Rash, redness, itching, Eyes: Redness, itching, swelling, and soreness, 3. In the following cases, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. (1) If the blurred vision does not improve. (2) If symptoms do not improve after 2 weeks.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply 1-2 drops each time, 4 times per day as required.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- The active ingredients of Visine Plus II 10 mL and their contents and main actions are as follows:
INGREDIENTS / CONTENTS / ACTIONS
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) / 5mg / It provides nutrition for the cells of the eyes and promotes metabolism.
Panthenol (provitamin B5) / 5mg / It provides nutrition for the cells of the eyes and promotes metabolism.
Taurine / 100mg / It provides nutrition for the cells of the eyes and promotes metabolism.
d-Α tocopherol acetate (natural vitamin E) / 5mg / It prevents cellular aging with an antioxidant action and membrane-stabilizing action, and by promotion of blood circulation.
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride / 5mg / It removes conjunctival hyperemia due to fatigue by a peripheral vascular constriction effect.
Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate / 25mg / It suppresses inflammation of the eyes and helps to heal damaged eye tissues.
Neostigmine methylsulfate / 0.5mg / It acts directly on nerves that control focus adjustment and improves the function of this mechanism.
As inactive ingredients, this medicine contains sodium dihydrogen phosphate, aminocaproic acid, chlorobutanol, benzalkonium chloride solution, edetate sodium, boric acid, propylene glycol, glycerin, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, l-menthol, d-borneol, geraniol, and pH-adjusting agents.
- Precautions for storage and handling