- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- The following symptoms in persons with poor physical strength and weak stomach and intestines, who are sensitive to cold, have tendency to anemia and tire easily, and sometimes experience lower abdominal pain, dull headache, dizziness, stiff shoulders, tinnitus, palpitations, etc.:
Swelling, painful menses, dull headache, sensitivity to cold in the legs and lower back, irregular menses, menstrual abnormalities, disorders during pregnancy or lactation or with miscarriage (anemia, fatigue, dizziness, swelling), menopausal syndrome, dizziness, dizziness on standing up, stiff shoulders, lower back pain, blotches, tinnitus, chilblains
- Product Details
- RUBINA MEGURI is a medicine based on the kampo formulation (Tokishakuyakusankaninjin).
This medicine improves the balance of the entire body, and improves distressing swelling, menstrual pain, dull headache, etc. by the following effects:
- Improves blood flow and warms up the body from the tips of hands and feet.
- Improves water flow and prevents water retention that causes cold feeling in the body.
- Activates functioning of weakened stomach and intestines, and warms up the body from deep inside.
This medicine is suitable for persons with poor physical strength, weak stomach and intestines, sensitivity to cold, and tendency to anemia and who tire easily.
The medicine is a brown tablet with a characteristic flavor.
- Who should seek consultation
1.The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson* before taking this medicine:
Persons under treatment by a physician
Persons who have gastrointestinal weakness
Persons who have experienced rashes, redness, itching, etc., due to medicines or something
2.Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine because they might be side effects of the medicine. Take this leaflet with you.
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rashes, redness, itching
Digestive organs / Nausea, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort, abdominal pain
3.Stop taking this medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson if symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about one month. Take this leaflet with you.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount of medicine without chewing with cold or lukewarm water before or between meals.
Age / One dose / Daily dose
15 years or over / 3 tablets / 3 times
7-14 years / 2 tablets / 3 times
Under 7 years / Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Nine tablets of this medicine (daily dose for persons aged 15 years or over) contain the following ingredients:
Tokishakuyakusankaninjin dry extract / 2,150mg
Toki (Japanese angelica root) / 1,750mg
Takusha (alisma rhizome) / 1,750mg
Senkyu (cnidium rhizome) / 1,500mg
Shakuyaku (peony root) / 2,000mg
Bukuryo (poria sclerotium) / 1,750mg
Byakujutsu (atractylodes rhizome) / 1,500mg
Ninjin (ginseng) / 1,000mg
Extracted from the above crude drugs
Anhydrous silicic acid, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropylcellulose, magnesium stearate
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.