- Item Name
- TANPEI PHARMA
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Symptoms, itching, eczema, dermatitis
- Product Details
- It works well for "moisturizing" and "itching", improves blood circulation and brings skin closer to normal.
Since it has an anti-itch ingredient of W, it quickly relieves itchy and uncomfortable itch.
A warm-type ointment that can gently massage delicate affected areas of children.
In addition to moisturizing and itching, it is also effective against eczema and dermatitis.
- Precautions for use
?What you must not do?
(If you do not follow it, the current symptoms will worsen or side effects will occur.)
1. please do not.
Around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc.
1. The next person should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Persons receiving medical treatment.
(2) Patients who have allergic symptoms caused by drugs.
(3) People who are terrible and damp.
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects. Discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this manual.
[Related site: Symptoms]
Skin: rash / redness, itching, swelling
If the symptoms do not improve after using for 3.5 to 6 days, discontinue use and follow this instruction. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with your.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100g
Ingredient: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride
Ingredient: Glycyrrhetinic acid
Ingredient: Tocopherol acetate
Additives: Macrogol, polysorbate 80
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.