- Item Name
- Tsumura Kampo
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 20 Packs
- Symptoms Keywords
- For the initial stage of the common cold (without sweating), flu, rhinitis, heacache, stiff neck, muscle pain, hand and shoulder pain
- Product Details
- "Tsumura Kampo Kakkonto Extract Granule A" is an easy-to-use granule made from an extract of the Chinese herbal medicine "Kakkonto".
- Warning: 1. The following persons should consult with a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking:
(1) Persons undergoing medical treatment.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) A person with a weak constitution (a person with weak physical strength, a person feeling weak).
(4) Person with weak gastrointestinal tract.
(5) People with a significant tendency to sweat.
(6) Elderly people.
(7) People who have had rashes, redness, itching, etc. due to drugs.
(8) Person with the following symptoms: Swelling, difficulty in urination
(9) Person who received the following diagnosis.: High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, thyroid dysfunction.
2.If you have the following symptoms after taking this medicine, you may have side effects. Please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
Symptoms: Nausea, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort. In rare cases, the following severe symptoms may occur. In that case, please consult a doctor immediately.
Symptoms: Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy.
Symptoms: In addition to dullness, numbness, tightness and stiffness in the limbs, weakness and muscle pain appear and gradually become stronger.
Symptoms: Liver dysfunction.
Symptoms: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), brown urine, general dullness, loss of appetite.
3. In about 1 month after consumption (since the beginning of the cold, take 5 to 6 times when taking for colds, headache) If the symptoms do not improve even after taking, stop taking the medication, take this document with you and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
- Usage / Dose
- Please take the following amounts with water or hot water before meals.
Adult (age 15 and above) 1 dose: 1 package (2.5g). 2 times per day.
Children (7 years to under 15 years of age) 2/3 package, 2 time per day.
(less than 7 years old but above 4 year old) 1/2 package, 2 times per day.
(above 2 years old but less than 4 years) 1/3 package, 2 times per day.
(Under 2 years old) Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- 2 packs (5.0 g) of this product contain 2.5 g of Kakkonto extract (2/3 amount) with the following ratio. Nihonpaku Kakon 2.68g Nikkei Keihi 1.34g, Nippon Taisou 2.01g, Nippon Peonies 1.34g, Nippon Mao 2.01g Bureau Kyokyo 1.34g, Nikko Kangzhou 1.34g. Contains JP Magnesium Stearate, JP Lactose Hydrate, and Sucrose Fatty Acid Esters as additives.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.