- Item Name
- Tsumura Kampo
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 20 Pack
- Symptoms Keywords
- Palpitation, stiff shoulders, hot flushes, swelling, constipation associated with high blood pressure and obesity, empyema (sinusitis), eczema / dermatitis, pimples (acne), obesity
- Product Details
- This is a Chinese herbal medicine that is described in the classic Chinese herbal medical text "Senmeiron". It s often used by people who are obese and tend to have constipation. It improves the constitution and accompanying symptoms of palpitations, stiff shoulders, hot flashes, swelling, constipation, and obesity. Tsumura Kampo bofutsushosan' extract granules in easy to take form manufactured with the extract of bifitsishian'.
- [Warning] (If you don't follow these warning, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects may occur.)
1. Do not take the following medicines while taking this drug: Other laxatives.
2.Do not take this drug if you are breastfeeding or avoid breastfeeding if you are taking this drug.
[Consulting] 1. The following person should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking:
(1) A person who is receiving medical attention.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) A person with a weak constitution (a person with weak physical strength, a person feeling weak).
(4) Person who has weak gastrointestinal tract and is prone to diarrhea.
(5) Persons with the following symptoms.: Severe abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting.
2. If the following symptoms appear after taking the medicine, it may cause side effects. Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking this medicine, consult your doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document :
[Relevant site] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash, Diarrhea with abdominal pain, abdominal pain, nausea / vomiting..
5. If you take the medicine continuously for more than 1 month without improvement, consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
- Usage / Dose
- Please take the following amounts with water or hot water before meals.
Adult (age 15 and above) 1 dose: 1 package (1.875g). 2 times per day.
Children (7 years to under 15 years of age) 2/3 package, 2 time per day.
(less than 7 years old but above 4 year old) 1/2 package, 2 times per day.
(above 2 years old but less than 4 years) 1/3 package, 2 times per day.
(Under 2 years old) Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- 2 packs (3.75g) of this product contain 2.25g of b?f?ts?sh?san extract (1/2 amount) in the following ratio: Talc 1.5g, scutellariae radix 1.0g, liquorice 1.0g, Japanese bellflower 1.0g, gypsum 1.0g, Atractylodes rhizome 1.0g, Rhubarb 0.75g, schizonepeta herb 0.6g, gardeniae fructus 0.6g, Paeonia albiflora 0.6g, cnidium rhizome 0.6g, Angelica acutiloba 0.6g, Mentha herb 0.6g, Ledebouriella 0.6g, Ephedra 0.6g, Forsythia 0.6g, sodium sulfate 0.35g, ginger 0.15g. Contains JP Light Silica, JP Magnesium Stearate, and JP Lactose Hydrate.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.