- Item Name
- Tsumura Kampo
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 10 Pack
- Symptoms Keywords
- Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, headache, swelling, hot weather, headache, edema, hangover
- Product Details
- "Goreisan" is a Chinese herbal medicine that is described in the original ancient Chinese medical texts, "shi-kan-ron" and "kinkiy-ryaku", for those with thirst, low urine volume, rash, vomiting, abdominal pain, headache. It is used for "watery diarrhea", "heatstroke", etc with any swelling. Tsumura Kampo Chinese herbal medicine Goreisan extract granules are an easy-to-use formula made from an extract of Goreisan.
- [Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult with a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking:
(1) Those who are undergoing medical treatment.
(2) Pregnant women or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Person who has had rash or itching due to this drug or ingredients of this drug.
2. If the following symptoms occur after taking the drug, it may be possible side effects, stop taking the drug immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this explanation document.
[Related issues] Symptoms: Redness, rash, itching.
- Usage / Dose
- Please take the following amounts with water or hot water before meals.
Adult (age 15 and above) 1 dose: 1 package (2.5g). 2 times per day.
Children (7 years to under 15 years of age) 2/3 package, 2 time per day. (less than 7 years old but above 4 year old) 1/2 package, 2 times per day.
(above 2 years old but less than 4 years) 1/3 package, 2 times per day.
(Under 2 years old) Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- 2 packs (5.0g) of this product contain 1.4g of dry extract of mixed herb in the following proportions. Nippon Alisma rhizome 3.30g, Nikkan Pachyma hoelen 1.98g, Nippon Atractylodis lanceae rhizoma 1.98g, Nikkei Chinese cinnamon 1.32g, Nippon polyporus 1.98g added. Contains Japanese Pharmacopoeia magnesium stearate and Japanese Pharmacopoeia lactose hydrate.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.