- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 4 Sheets 13*8.4cm
- Symptoms Keywords
- Heat effect
1.Improve blood circulation 2.Relieve muscle fatigue 3.Relieve muscle stiffness
4.Relieve neuralgia and muscle pain
6. Fatigue recovery
- Product Details
- The "Heating Equipment Directly Applied Shoulder / Neck S Size 6 Pieces" is a medical device that keeps the temperature around 40 degrees for 6 hours and makes it easy to heat therapy. The heating sheet heats a wide area with two heating spots, and fits the body with soft pasting comfort.
- ? What you must not do ?
(1) People who have fever in the affected area due to bruises, sprains, etc.
(2) Person who cannot remove this product by himself.
(3) Persons with impaired blood circulation in hands and feet.
(4) People with diabetes (may be difficult to feel the heat, there is a risk of low-temperature burns).
2. Do not use in the following areas.
(1) Mucous membrane.
(2) Eczema, rash, wound.
(4) The part painted with medicine.
3. Do not reuse a sheet that has been used once.
1. If you have ever had allergic symptoms (for example, rash / redness, itching, rash, etc.) due to medicine or cosmetics, please consult a doctor or pharmacist. Please consult.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Related sites: Symptoms
Skin: rash / redness, itching, rash, irritation, low-temperature burn, skin peeling
- Usage / Dose
- Apply to the affected area once a day for a maximum of 6 hours.
- Do not use at bedtime.
Do not use supporters or belts on this product for pressure. Also, be careful when you sleep or sit down with the affixed part down, as you will be strongly oppressed and it will be easy for low temperature burns to occur.
If you use the product with high heat retention such as in a futon, blanket, or kotatsu, the temperature may rise excessively. Do not use it in such a condition.
If you feel an abnormality such as too hot, please remove it immediately. In addition, please remove slowly as the skin may be turned up if you have a low-temperature burn.
Please note that low-temperature burns are especially likely to occur on low-sensitivity areas such as the buttocks.
If you have particularly weak skin, please do not stick on the same place.
Do not crush, forcibly fold or break the heating sheet.
Should the contents touch the skin directly, wipe with a wet towel etc. or rinse off.
Do not eat or lick this product.
Do not get wet with water. Be sure to remove it when taking a bath.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.