- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 16 Sheets 7*10cm
- Symptoms Keywords
- Joint pain, tenosynovitis (pain in the handslwrists), pain in the elbows (tennis elbow), muscle pain, low back pain, bruises, sprains, shoulder pain associated with stiff neck
- Product Details
- Active ingredients relieve the aches and pains in the shoulders and muscles.
Gentle to the skin.
Thin and soft backing cloth that fits the skin comfortably.
Elastic backing cloth that fits the skin firmly.
Less scented patch that you to go out wearing it in comfort.
- Do not use this product on the tol owing areas:
(1) Around the eyes and mucous membranes
(2) Eczema, eruptions, and
Ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor before use,
It pu have a history of allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2 If the following symptoms appear after use, there may be side effects Stop using this product immediately, and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor within this box
Related area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash'redness. itching. eruption. pain. pigmentation
3. It the symptoms persist after 5 to 6 days of use, stop using the product and ask a doctor,
pharmacist, or registered distributor within this box
- Usage / Dose
- Apply to the affected area once or twice a day
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Active ingredients / Content(per100g mass plaster)
Glycol salicylate / 5.56g
I-menthol / 5.56g
As inactive ingredients, this product contains acrylic acid starch, silicate Al, hydrogenated rosin glycerol ester, styrene-isoprene-styrene block copolymer, BHT, polyisobutylene, and liquid paraffin, as well as 1 other ingredient.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.