- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 20 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Cough, phlegm, throat discomfort, throat pain, throat swelling due to cough, hoarse husky voice, throat inflammation
- Product Details
- This is the only lozenge that contains herbal medicine made into fine powder. Put it in your mouth when you have a "throat pain" or "speak too much". Consume it slowly and gently. The herbal medicines act directly on the mucous membrane of the throat and restore the function of the weak throat. Microbeads containing mango scent and menthol are scattered in the lozenges, so the refreshing sensation and fragrance will spread in your mouth for a long time. Lozenges with a refreshing taste.
- [Warning] 1. (If you don't follow these warnings, current symptoms may worsen and side effects will easily occur.)
1. Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug should not use.
2. Do not use for a long time.
[Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Someone who is receiving medical attention.
(2) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after use, it may be a side effect. [Related sites] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash / redness, itching. Mouth: Discomfort, Nausea, Irritation.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount by slowly dissolving without chewing and water.
Please leave at least 2 hours between doses.
Adult (15 years old and over): 1 tablet, 3-6 times per day,
Above 5 years old to 15 years old: 1/2 tablet,
3-6 times per day.
Under 5 years: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- In 6 tablets (daily dose for adults) Ingredients / Contents: Bellflower powder 70mg, Apricot kernel 5mg, Senega powder 3mg, Gypsophilum powder 50mg. Additives: Silicic anhydride, citric acid, D-sorbitol, Mg stearate, gelatin , Glycerin, riboflavin, l-menthol, fragrance. The spots on the surface of the lozenges are due to the raw materials, and there is no problem with the quality.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.