- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Cracked lips, sore lips, cheilitis, stomatitis
- Product Details
- For stomatitis and cheilitis
Grassiness Skin peeling Cracked
Dome type that can be used as it is
No fragrance, no coloring, no menthol blend
Allantoin Promotes restoration of rough lips.
Vitamin E derivative: Promotes blood circulation and is effective against roughening due to cheilitis.
Vitamin B6: Promotes skin metabolism.
Glycyrrhetinic acid: suppresses lip inflammation.
Cetylpyridinium chloride hydrate: bactericidal action.
Easy to use, with no menthol blended and resistant to sensitive lips.
- Consultation points on use
1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor before use.
(1) Person who is treated by a doctor
(2) Person who has had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) Person who is severely moist or sore
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this outer box.
Skin: Rash, redness, itching
If symptoms do not improve after using for 3.5 to 6 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this outer box To do.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- [Active ingredient] Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E derivative) ... 0.2%
Glycyrrhetinic acid ... 0.3%
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) ... 0.1 %
Allantoin ... 0.5%
Cetylpyridinium chloride hydrate ... 0.1%
As additives, glycerin stearate, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, It contains liquid paraffin, petrolatum, medium-chain fatty acid triglycerides, beeswax, polyethylene, parabens, BHT, dextrin palmitate, and dimethylpolysiloxane.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.