- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Eczema, rash, itching, dermatitis, urticaria, hot flashes, insect bites
- Product Details
- It is a remedy that firmly suppresses and cures painful symptoms of scalp eczema, such as itching and bumps.
[Recommended for such occasions]
Irritating itchy tsutsutsu shiny redness rash due to hair styling, etc.
[Anti-drug steroid that works well for itching and inflammation *]
* Therapeutic effect and safety It is a steroid developed for the purpose of achieving both.
Smooth out inflammation and itch with high anti-inflammatory effect.
It works well in the affected area and breaks down in the body.
[Liquid spray easy to use on the scalp]
Can be sprayed directly on the affected area.
Because it is a transparent liquid that is not sticky, you do not have to worry about hair.
Recommended for such occasions
Patsutsuya and redness
Irritation caused by hair styling etc.
What is scalp eczema ...
What is scalp eczema? Eczema is seen on the head covered with hair and on the hairline. The cause can be various such as sebum, sweat, stress and environmental factors, but it is recommended to cure the symptoms with a "working" treatment instead of a cure for a quick cure.
If you have eczema on your scalp, keep your scalp clean.
However, dryness may cause itching, so avoid shampooing too much.
Apply diligently little by little. Applying a large amount at once does not increase the effect.
Once the symptoms have subsided, gradually reduce the number of uses.
-Please do not use the site without symptoms.
-It is recommended that you consult a doctor when your symptoms are difficult to cure or if you have chronic symptoms.
- Notes on use
1. Do not use in the following areas.
(1) Chickenpox (pox chickenpox), watery worm / stomach, etc. or affected area with purulent purulence
(2) Eyes, surroundings of eyes, mucous membrane parts such as lips, etc.
2. Do not use on face extensively.
3. Please do not use for a long time.
Consultation point in use
1. The following people should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) Pregnant women or those who seem to be pregnant
(3) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
>(4) A person with a wide affected area
(5) A person who is severely moist and sore
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related sites ... Symptoms
Rash / redness, itching, rash, dryness, irritation, heat, tingling
(affected area) ... Trichophytosis, acne, purulent symptoms, persistent irritation
If the symptoms do not improve even after using for 3.5 to 6 days, discontinue use and have a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this manual Please consult with.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
Prednisolone valerate acetate acetate (antedrug steroid) ... 1.5 mg
(Sterilize affected area)
As additives, ethanol, 1,3-butylene glycol, hydroxyethyl cellulose and BHT are contained.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.