- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Itching, eczema, dermatitis, rash, urticaria, soreness, hot flashes, insect bites, moss
- Product Details
- One of the causes of facial itch is that the skin's barrier function weakens, making it more susceptible to external stimuli.
Mentholatum Kayupit is a remedy that has four active ingredients that are effective against symptoms such as itching and eczema.
Normal cure will lead to normalization of barrier function.
Combination of 4 Active Ingredients -Effective against Itching-
- Consultation point on use
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use.
(1) People who are receiving medical treatment
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People who are severely moist or sore
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Rash / redness, itching, swelling
3. If symptoms do not improve after using for 5 to 6 days, discontinue use and hold this manual Please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride in 1g ... 20mg
(Work on the cause of itching. (Antihistamine action))
Lidocaine ... 5mg
(Quickly relieves itching. (Local anesthetic action))
(Reduces redness and inflammation and promotes skin repair. (Anti-inflammatory and repair action))
(Reduces redness and inflammation. (Anti-inflammatory effect))
As additives, petrolatum, glycerin, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, medium-chain fatty acid triglyceride, isopropyl palmitate , Hydroxyethylcellulose, cholesterol, dimethylpolysiloxane, citric acid, N- (hexadecyloxyhydroxypropyl) -N-hydroxyethylhexadecanamide, paraben, sodium edetate, and sodium citrate.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.