- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Sharp skin, keratosis of elbows, knees, heels, ankles, rough fingers, xeroderma of the elderly
- Product Details
- The worrisome upper arms and thighs are rough and rough.
Contains four active ingredients. Promote and reinvigorate the skin for smooth, bare skin!
[Working of the four active ingredients]
-Vitamin A oil: Promotes skin turnover and helps remove old keratin.
-Urea 20%: Softens old keratin that has become hard due to drying of the skin surface, making it easier to remove.
-Monoammonium glycyrrhizinate (anti-inflammatory component): Calms inflammation of keratin-filled pores and improves anxious redness
-Tocopherol acetate (blood circulation promoting component): Promotes blood circulation and promotes skin renewal.
First use for two weeks!
The turnover of the stratum corneum is said to be about two weeks. It is recommended that you use the care for rough and rough skin at the same time as the turnover.
- Notes on use
1. Do not use in the following areas.
(1) Chickenpox (pox chickenpox), watery worm / stomach, etc. or affected area with purulent purulence
(2) Eyes, surroundings of eyes, mucous membrane parts such as lips, etc.
2. Do not use on face extensively.
3. Please do not use for a long time.
Consultation point in use
1. The following people should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) Pregnant women or those who seem to be pregnant
(3) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
>(4) A person with a wide affected area
(5) A person who is severely moist and sore
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related sites ... Symptoms
Rash / redness, itching, rash, dryness, irritation, heat, tingling
(affected area) ... Trichophytosis, acne, purulent symptoms, persistent irritation
If the symptoms do not improve even after using for 3.5 to 6 days, discontinue use and have a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this manual Please consult with.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 1g
Vitamin A oil ... 5mg (5000 international units as vitamin A)
Urea ... 200mg
Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E derivative) ... 20mg
Monoammonium glycyrrhizinate ... 5mg
As additives, petrolatum, liquid paraffin, stearyl alcohol, cetanol, polysorbate 60, dimethylpolysiloxane, glycine, sorbitan stearate, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, povidone, triethanolamine, sodium edetate , BHT, fragrance, yellow No. 4
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.