- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Acne, breakouts
- Product Details
- Remedy that works for adult acne
Are you worried about such adult acne?
-It can be used as a face line, such as a jaw or around the mouth.-It can be repeated before menstruation or when you feel stress.-
Easy-to-use "mist type"
Since it can be used upside down, it is easy to use on the back.
Three effects to cure acne
1. Sterilization (isopropylmethylphenol)
Sterilizes acne bacteria and works well for acne.
2. Anti-inflammatory (allantoin)
Reduces inflammation, redness and swelling of acne.
It also has the effect of repairing damaged tissue. <3> Keratin softening (salicylic acid)
Keratin softening removes old keratin and opens clogged pores.
- Precautions for use
Do not use on the following sites.
Eyes and surrounding areas
Points of consultation on use
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People whose affected area is widespread
(4) Wet 1. Those who are severely burned
(5) Those who have deep wounds or severe burns. If any of the following symptoms occur after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Skin ... Rash / redness, itching, irritation (stinging), swelling, drying (toughness)
Symptoms are good even after using for 3.5 to 6 days If not, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Spray an appropriate amount onto the affected area twice a day (morning and evening).
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Isopropyl methyl phenol: 0.3%
Salicylic acid: 0.5%
As additives, 1,3-butylene glycol, ethanol Contains polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, polysorbate 20, sodium edetate, L-arginine, chlorobutanol, triethanolamine, nicotinamide, and fragrance.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.