- Item Name
- Wakamoto Pharmaceutical
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 1000 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- For stomach upset, loss of appetite,bad digestion,abdominal bloating,gula,pressure on the chest,helps digestion
intestinal regulation,Relieve constipation,Loose stools,edema/constipation,abdominal bloating
Nourishing,weak constitution,Physical Fatigue,while ill or convalescence,gastrointestinal injury,malnutrition,febrile debilitating illness,Nutritional supplementation during pregnancy and lactation
- Product Details
- "Powerful Wakamoto 300 Tablets" is a gastrointestinal drug that has three functions: digestion, regulation, and nutrition. Aspergillus oryzae NK culture powder helps digestion of weakened gastrointestinal tract and is effective for stomach upset and loss of appetite. Lactic acid bacteria culture powder suppresses harmful bacteria in the intestines, regulates the stomach, and is effective for relieving the tension in the stomach. It also helps constipation by facilitating bowel movements and softening the stool. Abundant nutrients including vitamin B group contained in two types of cultured powders and yeast are also useful as a nutritional tonic and nutritional supplementation during physical fatigue. The main ingredients are natural products, and can be taken by perons in a wide range of ages, from children to the elderly.
- Warning: (If you don't follow these rules, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will easily occur.) Not suitable for the following:
1. Person who received the following diagnosis.: Heart disease.
2.Please use only when you have symptoms and do not use it continuously.
[Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment.
(2) Pregnant women or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Elderly people.
(4) Person with the following symptoms.: Swelling.
(5) Person who received the following diagnosis.: High blood pressure, kidney disease.
2. The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases after taking the medicine. There is a possibility of side effects in these cases, so stop taking it immediately and see a doctor with this document.
Symptom name: Interstitial pneumonia.
Symptoms : If you climb up the stairs or do it a little exertion, you will feel shortness of breath, vacancy, fever, etc., and these symptoms may appear suddenly or continue.
Symptoms: Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy.
Symptoms: In addition to the feeling of dullness, numbness, tightness and stiffness in the limbs, weakness and muscle pain, symptoms appear and gradually become stronger.
Symptom names: congestive heart failure, ventricular tachycardia.
Symptoms: generalized dullness, palpitations, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, chest pain, dizziness, fainting.
Symptoms: Liver dysfunction.
Symptoms: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), brown urine, general dullness, loss of appetite.
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure to take the following amount with water or hot water after meals
Adult (over 15 years old): 9 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Child above 11 years old but under 15 years old: 6 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Child from 8 years old but under 11 years old: 5 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Child from5 years old but under 8 years old: 3 tablet per dose, 3 times per day.
Children under 5 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Spellgills,Aspergillus oryzae,lactic acid bacterium,Dry yeast,Beer yeast,Thiamine nitrate,Vitamin B1,Riboflavin,vitamin B2,Nicotinamide
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.