- Item Name
- SSP Co Ltd
- Brand Name
- Estac Eve
- Product Size
- 12 Capsules
- Symptoms Keywords
- Alleviation of the following symptoms due to acute rhinitis, allergic rhinitis or sinusitis: sneezing, nasal congestion, runny nose, throat pain, headache, sore throat
- Product Details
- The Estac rhinitis soft capsule dissolves easily as the active ingredient is already a clear liquid, and has excellent effects on symptoms such as sneezing, nasal congestion and runny nose. Estac rhinitis soft capsule works well for acute rhinitis such as colds and allergic rhinitis caused by pollen.
- Warning: (If you don't follow this information, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will easily occur.)
1. Not for persons who have allergic symptoms due to this drug or its ingredients, or antibiotics.
2. Not for those who have asthma.
3. Do not use if you are pregnant or could be pregnant.
4. Not for those below 15 years old.
If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects. Discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
Shock (anaphylaxis) immediately after use, itchy skin, hives, blurred voice, sneezing, itchiness, breathing difficulty, palpitations, turbidity of consciousness, etc.
- Usage / Dose
- Take a single dose 3 times per day. Please take with water or warm water after meals.
Adult (over 15 years old) 1 capsule per dose.
Child under 15 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- d-Chlorpheniramine maleate, Belladonna total alkaloid, Phenylephrine hydrochloride
Additives: gelatin, D-sorbitol, povidone, macrogol, glycerin, blue No. 1
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.