- Item Name
- SSP Co Ltd
- Brand Name
- ESTAC Eve
- Product Size
- 18 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Relieve cold symptoms,Runny nose,nasal congestion/stuffy nose/blocked nose,throat pain/sore throat,Sneezing,Cough,phlegm,chills,fever,headache,joint pain,muscle pain
- Product Details
- Estac Eve NT is a total cold medicine that contains eight ingredients including ibuprofen, iodopropamide, and chlorpheniramine maleate.
It is combined with isopropamide iodide and chlorpheniramine maleate to prevent the unpleasant feeling of a runny nose and stuffy nose due to cold. It has an anti-inflammatory effect and is combined with ibuprofen, which suppresses sore throat, and works well for "nasal mucus / nasal congestion" and "sore throat pain".
- Warning: (If you don't adhere to this information, your current symptoms will worsen, and side effects or accidents may occur.)
1. (1) Person who has allergic symptoms or reactions by this agent or ingredients of this agent.
(2) Persons who have had asthma after taking this drug or other cold medicines and antipyretic analgesics.
2.Do not use any of the following medications while taking this drug. Other cold medicines, antipyretic analgesics, sedatives, antitussive expectorants, Oral medicines containing antihistamines (rhinitis medicines, motion sickness medicines, allergy medicines, etc.)
3.Do not operate the vehicle or machinery after taking it. (may cause drowsiness etc.)
4.Do not drink alcohol before and after taking.
5.Do not use for a long time.
[Consultation] The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it.
(1) Person who is receiving treatment by a doctor or dentist.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Breastfeeding person.
(4) Elderly people.
(5) Persons who have allergic symptoms due to drugs.
(6) Person with the following symptoms: High fever, difficulty in urination.
(7) Person who received the following diagnosis:
Thyroid dysfunction, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, liver disease, kidney disease, gastric / duodenal ulcer, glaucoma.
2. Stop taking immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this explanation document.
Rash, redness, itching
Digestive system: Nausea / vomiting, loss of appetite,
Psychiatry & nervous system: Dizziness,
Respiratory organs: shortness of breath, Difficulty in breathing,
Urology: Difficulty to urinate,
Others: Excessive hypothermia. In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur. In these cases, please consult a doctor immediately.
Symptom: Shock (anaphylaxis): Immediately after taking itching, itchy skin, hives, blurred voice, sneezing, itchiness, breathing difficulty, palpitations, turbidity of consciousness, etc. Appearance:
mucocutaneous eye syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), Toxic epidermal necrolysis, acute generalized rash pustulosis: high fever, redness of the eyes, sore eyes, sore throat, extensive rash / redness of the skin, small pustules on the reddish skin, general dullness, lack of appetite, etc. may persist or worsen rapidly.
Liver dysfunction: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), brown urine, general dullness, loss of appetite, etc.
Nephropathy: fever, rash, decreased urine output, general swelling, general dullness, joint pain (nodal pain), diarrhea, etc. may occur.
Interstitial pneumonia: If you climb up the stairs or exert yourself with a little effort, you will feel shortness of breath, become stuffy, vacant, fever, etc. if these appear suddenly or persist,
Or Asthma: Breathing difficulty, wheezing, humming in the chest, breathlessness, etc.
Aplastic anemia: bruises, nosebleeds, gum bleeding, fever, pale skin and mucous membranes, fatigue, palpitations, shortness of breath, feeling sick and dizziness, hematuria, etc.
Agranulocytosis: Sudden high fever, peanuts, sore throat, etc. appear.
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking the medicine, so if any of these symptoms persist or increase, stop taking the medicine and bring this explanation to the doctor. Talk to your pharmacist or registered dealer.
Mouth irritation, drowsiness.
If symptoms do not improve even after taking for 5-6 times, stop taking this drug, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller and take this explanation document with you.
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure to take the following amount with water or hot water after meals (within 30 minutes)
Adult (over 15 years old): 3 Tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Children under 15 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Ibuprofen,Isopropamide iodide,Chlorpheniramine maleate,dihydrocodeine phosphate,dl-methylephedrine hydrochloride,Anhydrous caffeine,Thiamine nitrate,Vitamin B1 nitrate,ascorbic acid,Vitamin C,silicic acid anhydride,cellulose,lactose,white sugar,Hydroxypropylcellulose,hypromellose,macrogol,carbonic acid Ca,carnauba wax,Stearic acid Mg,Talc,titanium oxide,partially pregelatinized starch,pullulan,Polyoxyethylene polyoxy Propylene glycol
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.