- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Itching, rash, eczema, dermatitis, hives, heat rush, sores, insect bites, chilblains. Itching caused by candidiasis or trichomoniasis cannot be used to treat.
- Product Details
- An anti-inflammatory drug containing 5 active ingredients (antihistamine: diphenhydramine, local anesthetic: lidocaine, anti-inflammatory: glycyrrhetinic acid, blood flow improving agent: tocopherol acetate, bactericidal: isopropylmethylphenol).
1.The following persons should consult with a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson before using this medicine.
(1)Patients undergoing medical treatment from a physician.
(2)Patients who have experienced allergic symptoms associated with drugs, etc. (3)Those with severe moistening or erosion.
2.If the following symptoms are observed after using this drug, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered sales person for a consultation.
3. If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson for a consultation with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100g
Diphenhydramine:1g: soothes itching
Lidocaine: 2g: relieves itching with local anesthetic action.
Glycyrrhetinic acid: 0.5g: relieves inflammation in the affected area.
Tocopherol acetate: 0.5g: promotes blood circulation and helps treatment. Isopropylmethylphenol: 0.1g: suppresses the growth of germs by bactericidal action.
Polysorbate 60, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil 60, octyldodecyl myristate, isostearic acid, stearyl alcohol, medium chain triglyceride, 1,3-butylene glycol, carboxyvinyl polymer, sodium edetate hydrate, methyl paraoxybenzoate
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.