- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Cracked lips, sore lips, cheilitis, stomatitis
- Product Details
- The five ingredients of moir lip are effective for rumbling.
Allantoin: Promotes repair of rough pits.
Vitamin E: promotes skin metabolism.
Glycyrrhetinic acid: Suppresses inflammation of the mouth.
Vitamin B6 Panthenol: Maintains skin and mucous membrane health.
- Consultation point on use
1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor before use.
(1) People who are receiving medical treatment
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People who are severely moist or sore
2. If rash, redness, or itching appears on the skin after use, there is a possibility of side effects. Discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this box.
3. If symptoms do not improve after using for 5 to 6 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this box.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
Glycyrrhetinic acid 3mg
Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) 2mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 1mg
Panthenol ... 5mg
Contains liquid paraffin, microcrystalline wax, glycerin, glycerin fatty acid ester, paraben, l-menthol, and petrolatum as additives.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.