- Item Name
- Taihei Co Ltd
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- For Fissure, Cuticle, Cuts, Wounds, Hangnail
- Product Details
- Ekiban A is a liquid adhesive which can be painted onto the wound and protects the wound when it is dry. It will create a transparent coating to prevent the intrusion of water, germs and dust from the outside environment. Ekiban A does not peel off easily in hot or regular temperature water. It is suitable for use at home, work, sports or leisure. It is an easy and convenient way to help you with minor cuts and wounds.
- Please do not use on: 1. large cuts, deep cuts, sores, inflammations, burns, bleeding on affected areas.
2. eyes, areas near the eye, sensitive areas of the skin, mucous membranes.
3. face or head.
4. shaven, hair removal areas.
5. skin damaged by bleaching etc. The following persons should consult their physician, pharmacist or registered seller before use:
1. persons with allergic reactions.
2. consuming drugs for medical attention. If you experience side effects, rashes, redness, itching etc after use, please stop using immediately and consult with your doctor.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount onto the affected area.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Piroxylin, dl-camphor, benzyl alcohol, castor oil, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate as additives
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.