- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Dent Health
- Product Size
- Alveolar pyorrhea, periodontitis, toothpaste, dental care, teeth, tooth, oral care, mouth health
- Product Details
- A brushing-type periodontitis / alveolar pyorrhea drug that is attached to a toothbrush to massage the gums when the gums are swollen or otherwise difficult.
It has an excellent effect on various symptoms of gingival inflammation, alveolar pyorrhea such as redness, swelling, swelling and bad breath of the gums.
Three active ingredients act on gums and periodontal disease bacteria, and show excellent effects.
It is a retention prescription that is hard to be washed away by liquid or water, and its effect stays on the gums and penetrates.
You can brush it like a regular toothpaste and then rinse it lightly with water.
Alveolar pyorrhea is a gum disease with few obvious symptoms and can cause tooth loss. If you leave it alone without noticing the symptoms, your gums may regress and eventually your teeth may fall out.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount (about 0.3g, about 0.5cm) to the toothbrush and brush it twice a day (morning and evening) to massage the gums.
- Relief of various symptoms (bleeding gums, redness, swelling, swelling, pain, itching, stickiness of mouth, bad breath / halitosis) in periodontitis and periodontal disease, stomatitis
- 1. The following people, please consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Those who are treated by a doctor or dentist.
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, side effects may occur, so stop using immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
Related parts ... Symptoms < br> Skin ... Rash / redness, itching
Others ... Abnormal taste
3. If symptoms do not improve after a while, discontinue use and consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
- If you want to use it for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
Use only for dentistry.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Please do not replace it with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
Do not use the product after the expiration date shown.
- In 100g
Tocopherol acetate ?E ?E ?E 2.0g
(Promotes blood circulation and improves gingival congestion.)
Glycyrrhetinic acid ?E ?E ?E 0.3g
(Gingiva due to anti-inflammatory effect) Relieves swelling and redness.)
Cetylpyridinium chloride hydrate ?E ?E ?E 0.05g
(The bactericidal action suppresses the growth of bacteria that cause gum disease.) < br> As additives, cetanol, liquid paraffin, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, sucrose fatty acid ester, hydroxyethyl cellulose, propylene glycol, D-sorbitol, Na lauryl sulfate, Ca hydrogen phosphate, paraben, Na benzoate, ethanol, Contains saccharin Na, fragrance, l-menthol, methyl salicylate.