- Item Name
- Daiichi Sankyo Healthcare
- Brand Name
- Clean Dental
- Product Size
- Alveolar pyorrhea, periodontitis, toothpaste, dental care, teeth, tooth, oral care, mouth health
- Product Details
- A medicated toothpaste for the prevention of periodontal disease and alveolar pyorrhea.
10 kinds of medicinal ingredients such as 3 kinds of anti-bactericidal ingredients and 2 kinds of anti-inflammatory ingredients are blended to provide total care for teeth and gums.
A high concentration of fluorine, which has the effect of strengthening the tooth structure and preventing dental caries. (Sodium fluoride 1400ppm)
?A-cyclodextrin combination (absorbent). It also contains zeolite that adsorbs substances that cause annoying odors.
A refreshing lemon flavor.
- Usage / Dose
- Take an appropriate amount with a toothbrush and brush your teeth and gums.
- Prevention of alveolar pyorrhea (periodontitis)
Prevention of gingival inflammation
Prevention of tartar deposition
Prevention of bad breath / halitosis
Prevention of the development and progression of dental caries
Removal of tartar from tobacco
Purifying the mouth
Refreshing the mouth
- Should you observe any abnormalities such as rash / redness, itchiness and swelling, discontinue use and consult a doctor, dentist or pharmacist.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- [Medicated Ingredients]
Sodium chloride, PEG-8 (Macrogol 400), zeolite, sodium fluoride (fluorine), lauroyl sarcosine salt (LSS), ?A-aminocaproic acid, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), ?A- Glycyrrhetinic acid, cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC), isopropylmethylphenol (IPMP)
[Moistening agent ] concentrated glycerin
[solvent] purified water
[cleaning agent] silicic anhydride, hydrous silicic acid
[Soluvent] Polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil
[Effervescent agent] Sodium lauryl sulfate
[Binding agent] Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
[Flavor] Fragrance (lemon flavor)
[Preservative] ] Paraben
[Colorant] Titanium oxide, Yellow No. 203
[Other] Sodium hydrogen carbonate