- Item Name
- Product Size
- 120 Tablets
- Health Supplement Joints Walking Aging Care
- Product Details
- High quality and low price considering daily health
Further fortified ingredients supporting strong walking, supporting smooth movement, and relieves current discomfort. With this supplement, you can aim for a fun and active life every day.
- Usage / Dose
- Daily Intake (6 Tablets).
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- Chicken cartilage extract (containing type II collagen and chondroitin sulfate), concentrated whey active protein (derived from milk), glucosamine (derived from shrimp and crab), cellulose, glycerin fatty acid ester, silicon dioxide, calcium stearate