- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 120 Tablets?(Quantity For About 60 Days)
- Symptoms Keywords
- Functionality indication: Iron is a nutrient required to make red blood cells.
Vitamin B12 and folic acid are nutrients that help form red blood cells.
Folic acid is a nutrient that contributes to the normal development of the fetus
Health supplement?with nutrient function containing iron, vitamin B12, folic acid.
Helps you take iron efficiently! Heme Iron contains the power of minerals especially recommended for women.?
Iron is?a mineral that the body has difficulty absorbing, and it is recommended to take a supplement. There are 2 types of iron in food: heme iron, found mainly in meat and fish, and non-heme iron, found mainly in leafy vegetables and grains. Research shows that? the body can absorb more iron from meat and fish than from vegetables and grains.
DHC's Heme Iron supplements also contains vitamin B12 and folic acid, which support?this supplement's?efficacy.
Recommended for women who tend to lack iron, people who want to supplement their iron intake, and for growing children & teenagers.
- Product Details
- Iron absorbs poorly into the body and is one of the minerals that we want to replenish as well as calcium. There are two types of iron in food: heme iron, which is often found in animal foods such as meat and fish, and non-heme iron, which is contained in vegetables and grains. It is generally known that animal foods containing heme iron have a higher iron absorption rate.
DHC's "heme iron" adds vitamin B12 and folic acid to heme iron. A supplementary food that effectively supplements iron, which is often lacking by women. Recommended for those who are worried about iron deficiency and those who are growing up and developing.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (2 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- [Name] Heme iron processed food
[Raw material name] Heme iron, Gelatin, Glycerol fatty acid ester, cellulose, Coloring agent (Caramel, Titanium oxide), Fine silicon dioxide, Folic acid, Vitamin B12
[Contents] ] 20.8g [1 grain weight 347mg (1 capsule content 270mg) x 60 tablets]
[Nutrition facts [per 2 capsules 694mg]] calorie 2.8kcal, protein 0.48g, lipid 0.07g, carbohydrate 0.06g, salt Equivalent 0.02g, Iron 10.0mg (147), Folic acid 75?Ig (31), Vitamin B12 1.0?Ig (42)
Country of origin: Japan
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.