- Item Name
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets
- Health Supplement
- Product Details
- Promotes healthy circulation with unsaturated fatty acid
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) is an unsaturated fatty acid found in abundance in blueback fish such as sardines and mackerels. The body does not produce the daily required amount of EPA, so it is recommended that people take in EPA through meals, but getting enough EPA through meals can be difficult.
This supplement contains highly concentrated EPA refined from quality fish oil, and it provides two natural unsaturated fatty acids.
- Usage / Dose
- Daily Intake (3 tablets).
- [Nutrition Facts] [per 1299 mg (433-mg capsule x 3)] Calories 9.4 kcal, protein 0.35 g, total fat 0.87 g, total carbohydrate 0.04 g, sodium 1.05 mg, EPA 350 mg, DHA 80 mg
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- EPA 350mg, DHA80mg
[Main ingredients] Refined fish oil
[Regulators] Antioxidant (vitamin E)
[Encapsulant] Gelatin, glycerin
Country of origin: Japan