- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Sofina KAO Beauty Liquid Makeup Whitening Firming Moisturizer Elasticity Pore Reduction Hydration
- Product Details
- Beauty that makes you want to see it in the mirror every time you use it. For firm, elastic and bouncy skin.
A firm beauty essence born from "dermatological research" for over 35 years. Fully penetrates to the deepest part of the stratum corneum.
The eyes, mouth, and cheeks, where dry fine wrinkles are noticeable, are moisturized to every corner of the stratum corneum, giving a feeling of elasticity.
?? Skin that is worrisome and concerned about pores is moisturized and plump. For smooth skin with good makeup.
?? Dense, moist, and comfortable to use.
Made in JAPAN
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount (2 pumps) to the entire face every morning and night after applying lotion. When using it around your eyes, be careful not to rub it too hard.
- Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use it carefully to see if there are any abnormalities on your skin. Use when it does not suit your skin, or when you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use, or when you experience similar abnormalities in the sun. Please discontinue and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes when pushing or using the pump, and if it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately.
- water, BG, glycerin, dimethicone, PEG-32, DPG, cetyl PG hydroxyethyl palmitamide, ethanol, glyceryl behenate, amidinoproline, rosemary leaf extract, crackle extract, ginger root extract, acetylhexapeptide-8 , Seiyo Tochinoki Seed Extract, Hibamata Extract, Tuberose Polysaccharide, Asunaro Branch Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Arginine, Stearoyl Glutamic Acid, Di Lauroyl Glutamic Acid (octyldodecyl / phytosteryl / behenyl), (Acrylate / Alkyl Acrylate (C10-30)) Crosspolymer, EDTA-2Na, K hydroxide, xanthan gum, setanol, methylparaben, fragrance