- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Eye Drops Dry Eyes Eye Care Contacts Lens Lubricant
- Product Details
- Focusing on the natural healing power of the eyes, it is an "ophthalmic drug" that cures fatigue caused by dryness.
Vitamin A penetration prescription
?E Vitamin A standard maximum amount (50,000 units) combination *. The new technology "Vitamin A Penetration Formulation" improves the permeability and exerts an effect equivalent to 150,000 units. It repairs the cornea, stops tears, and cures dryness. (Confirmed in clinical trials).
No preservatives or refreshing agents
- Usage / Dose
- Apply 1-2 drops each time, 4 times per day as required.
- Tired eyes, eye disease, itchy eyes, strained eyes, sore eyelid, prevention of eye fatigue and eye disease, discomfort when wearing a hard contact lens
- [Consultation]: 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use. (1) Persons receiving medical treatment. (2) Persons who have drug allergy symptoms. (3) Persons with the following symptoms: Severe eye pain. (4) Persons who were diagnosed with the following: Glaucoma 2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. [Related Areas] [Symptoms]Skin: Rash, redness, itching, Eyes: Redness, itching, swelling, and soreness, 3. In the following cases, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. (1) If the blurred vision does not improve. (2) If symptoms do not improve after 2 weeks.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.
- Ingredients / quantity
(in 100 mL)
-Retinol palmitate (vitamin A): 50.000 units
-d-??-tocopherol acetate (natural vitamin E): 0.05 g
Hypromerose, boric acid, tromethamole, Na edetate, BHT, povidone, polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene glycol, tonicity agent, pH adjuster.