- Product Features & Tips
- Bristle Hairs Length: :0.6cm
- Aki County in Hiroshima Prefecture has traditionally been "the brush making village"of Japan since the Edo period. Raw materials are carefully selected and artisans painstakingly craft make-up brushes one-by-one using traditional techniques.
- Top grade SR Series.
- Just by changing your make-up brush, you can change your make-up. This is a recommended make-up brush for those who are "weak in make-up" and worry about not being able to make-up well.
- Shadow liner brush made with strong yet delicate weasel hairs.
- Round flat type with good usability.
- Perfect for use with both liquid and powder type make-up.
- With excellent strength and durability.
- Product Details
- Product Size(cm):Item Size : Approx. 1*1*12cm, Brush Part : Approx. Vertical 0.6*Horizontal 0.6cm
Product Weight(g):Item Weight : Approx. 10g
Product Materials:Materials :(Body) Wood, (Brush)Weasel Hair, (Cap)Brass
- Product Introduction
- Shishida Seishindo was established in 1946 in the heart of exquisite brush manufacturing zone of Japan, in Hiroshima's Kumano area. For some 70 years, Shishida Seishindo has been professionally producing high quality make-up brushes and tools. Shishida Seishindo also manufactures make-up brushes and tools on behalf of international major cosmetic brands and is a well recognised professional in the make-up industry. To this day, Shishida Seishindo continues to handcraft, develop and innovate the best make-up accessories for everyone.