- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Kampo Therapy
- Product Size
- 48 tablets
- Herbal medicine, menstrual irregularities, stains, acne, blemish, hot flashes, and cold, women's health
- Product Details
- A Chinese herbal medicine that improves spots and acne from the inside of the body.
"Keishibukuryogan Yokuryojin" is a prescription of "Keishibukuryogan" with Yokuryojin (adlay), which is often used for rough skin.
It is effective for menstrual irregularities, stains, blemishes, acne, etc. accompanied by hot flashes and cold.
Easy-to-use film-coated lock.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount 3 times a day with water or plain hot water before or between meals.
Age ?E ?E ?E 1 dose ?E ?E ?E Number of doses per day
Adults (15 years old and over) ?E ?E ?E 4 tablets ?E ?E ?E 2 times
Under 15 years old, 7 years old and over ?E ?E ?E 3 tablets ?E ?E ?E 2 times
Under 7 years old 5 years old and over ?E ?E ?E 2 tablets ?E ?E ?E 2 times
Under 5 years old ?E ?E ?E Do not take
- Acne, age spots, limb rash (eczema / dermatitis of limbs), irregular menstruation, blood pathopathy
- ??Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Prone to digestive problems
(5) Prone to sweat excessively
(6) Elderly people
(7) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(8) Currently experiencing the following symptoms:Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(9) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/Symptoms
Skin /?@Rash, redness, itchiness, pain /
Digestive system?@ /?@Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment:
Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month (or for 5 or 6 times if taken for the first signs of a cold, sinus colds, and headache). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- Adult daily dose of 8 tablets (1 tablet 342 mg) Medium Keishibukuryogan-yoku-yoku-jin extract powder ?E ?E ?E 1,800 mg [Extracted from Keihi, Bukuryo , Buttonpi, Tounin , and Peony, 2.0 g each and 5.0 g of Yokuinin. ] As additives, it contains silicon dioxide, cloth CMC-Na, cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium oxide, and carnauba wax.