- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Fingers, elbows, knees, heels, ankle keratosis, xeroderma of the elderly, shame skin
- Product Details
- Hands are dry due to water work.
Heels are hard and stiff.
The elbows, knees and ankles are dark and gritty.
These are especially common during periods of dry skin. If these symptoms are left unchecked, the skin may become rougher (dry skin) or the stratum corneum may become thicker, and the symptoms may worsen.
This product is the first OTC drug to prescribe 20% urea, which has an excellent dry skin improving effect, to effectively treat such symptoms.
If you use it, 20% urea will work and efficiently take in moisture in the body into the stratum corneum of the skin and prevent water from flying from the skin surface. Has the effect of making the water fresher. In addition, combined with the "skin smoothing effect", heals the skin to a normal state.
- Do not use on the following sites
(1) Eyes, mucous membranes, etc.
(2) Scratches and other cracks and cracks.
(3) Where the skin is peeling off like a scab.
(4) Inflammation site (place where the skin is red and red) The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Persons receiving medical treatment.
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this package insert.
Related sites / symptoms
Skin / rash, redness, itching, irritation (damaged, hot, crisp)
Skin peeling like scab
3. If symptoms do not improve after 2 weeks Discontinue use and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this package insert
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount several times a day to the affected area.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- In 100g
Urea ... 20.0g
(The moisture in the body is taken into the skin to make the skin moist and smooth.)
[Additives] Vaseline, liquid paraffin, cetanol, stearyl Alcohol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, glycine
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.