- Item Name
- Daiichi Sankyo Health Care
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets
- Spots Blemish Pimples Skin Vitamin Supplement Liver Spot Chloasma Improvement Dark Brightening Whitening Fair
- Product Details
- Transino II is an OTC drug containing tranexamic acid, which is effective against chloasma, as an ingredient for improving chloasma.
2 tablets at a time, taken twice a day.
Transino II is the only OTC drug* that shows improvement on those stubborn spots and melisma, that have been considered difficult to cure.
Use continuously for 8 weeks and see improvement of your melasma.
*As OTC drug (as of February 2021)
1. Tranexamic acid inhibits plasmin signaling at an early stage.
2. L-cysteine and Vitamin C suppress the excessive formation of melanin, which is the root cause of spots.
3. Vitamin C directly reduces melanin. L-cysteine and Vitamin B6 normalize skin turnover and promote melanin excretion.
By taking it twice a day for 8 weeks (2 months), it was confirmed to be highly effective in improving "melasma."
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount with water or warm water.
[Age] Adults (15 years old and over)
[1 dose] 2 tablets
[Number of daily doses] 2 times Take after meals.
[Age] Under 15 years old
[Single dose] Do not take.
[Number of doses per day] Do not take.
- Spots (limited to chloasma)
[To effectively improve spots]
Chronic exposure to UV rays leads to skin aging such as spots and wrinkles.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, hats, sunglasses, and parasols even in the summer.
Also, be careful of UV rays, prevent sunburn by applying preventative measures such as using sunscreen cream.
[What is chloasma]
Chloasma is a stain that often occurs on a woman's face and is induced or aggravated by pregnancy, oral contraceptives, etc. It is said to be associated with the onset of female hormones.
It gets a little worse with UV rays. It is light brown and slightly large, and is characterized by being symmetrical along the cheekbones.
It is said that it is rarely seen in the elderly. In addition, it is said that it will be worsened by laser treatment.
- **What you should not do**
(If you do not observe it, your current symptoms may worsen and side effects may occur.)
1. Do not take the following people.
People receiving dialysis therapy (convulsions may occur)
2. Do not take the following medicines while taking this drug.
Oral medication containing tranexamic acid
1. The following people, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking.
(1) People who are being treated by a doctor or dentist
(2) Pregnant women or people who are thought to be pregnant
(3) People who are breastfeeding
(4) 55 People over the age of
(5) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs, etc.
(6) People with thrombosis (cerebral thrombosis, myocardial infarction, thrombotic venitis, pulmonary embolism, etc.) < br> (7) People who may have thrombosis (people who have had thrombosis before, people whose family has thrombosis, and doctors have pointed out congenital coagulation disorders
People who have
or who are taking drugs that may cause thrombosis such as oral contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy)
(8) People who have the following diagnosis
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking this medicine, you may have side effects. Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist with this document. Please.
[Related parts] [Symptoms]
Skin: Rash / redness, itch
Palpitations: Nausea / vomiting, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, heartburn
Psychoneurological system: Headache, dizziness
3. After taking this medicine, the following symptoms may appear. Please stop taking this medicine and talk with your doctor or pharmacist with this document.
4. If it is difficult to distinguish whether your stain is chloasma, which is the indication of this drug,
the color is dark and the color tone is uneven. If you have spots that look like a raised surface, consult a professional dermatologist.
1. This product contains ingredients that make it difficult for blood clots (blood clots) to dissolve. Therefore, pay attention to the initial symptoms * of thrombosis.
* Early symptoms of thrombosis: severe headache, tangled tongue, chest pain that lasts for 10 minutes or more, sudden shortness of breath, calf pain and swelling on one leg, cause
> Unknown Sudden dyspnea, transient loss of consciousness with chest pain, etc.
2. Do not continue to take for more than 2 months. However, take it for about a month as a guide to understand the effect of the medicine.
3. If you have a recurrence after discontinuing the dose, you can take it again, but please allow at least 2 months before resuming it. Also, do not continue to take
for more than 2 months after resuming administration.
4. There are individual differences in the degree of improvement of stains, and this drug is not effective for everyone. Also, even if it works, the stains will not disappear completely.?
- (1) Please strictly observe the usage and dosage.
(2) How to take out the tablet:
Press the convex part of the PTP sheet containing the tablet strongly with your fingertip to break the aluminum foil on the back side, take it out and consume it. (If swallowed as it is by mistake, it may lead to an unexpected accident such as sticking to the esophageal mucosa)
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not replace with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality)
(4) There is an activated carbon sheet in the inner bag (aluminum bag). Please do not consume.
(5) Do not take the product after the expiration date shown. In addition, even if it is within the expiration date, please take it as soon as possible from the viewpoint of quality maintenance after opening the inner bag (aluminum bag).
- This drug contains the following ingredients in 4 tablets.
Tranexamic acid 750 mg
L-cysteine 240 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 300 mg
Pyridoxin hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 6 mg
Pantothenic acid Calcium 24mg
Additives: Ca lactate, crystalline cellulose, croscarmellose Na, hydroxypropyl cellulose, Mg stearate, hypromellose, macrogol, talc, titanium oxide, iron sesquioxide, carnauba wax