- Item Name
- Daiichi Sankyo Health Care
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 7 Sheets
- Shoulder pain with stiff shoulders low back pain joint pain muscle pain bruise sprain tenosynovitis hand wrist ankle pain and swelling elbow pain tennis elbow
- Product Details
- Contains 8.1% loxoprofen sodium hydrate, which has excellent analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
2 additional active ingredients, l-menthol and tocopherol acetate.
With a carefully selected thin design, it pursues comfort and resistance to peeling.
Penetrates directly to the core of pain. Effective against painful pain.
- Usage / Dose
- Peel off the liner (film) on the surface and attach it to the affected area once a day.
- Joint pain, tenosynovitis (pain in the handslwrists), pain in the elbows (tennis elbow), muscle pain, low back pain, bruises, sprains, shoulder pain associated with stiff neck
- Do not use:
(1) lf you have a history of allergic symptoms to this product or ingredients of this product.
(2) lf you have a history of asthma.
(3) Children under 15 years old.
2. Do not use this product on the following areas:
(1) Around the eyes and mucous membranes.
(2) Eczema, eruptions, and wounds.
(3) Athlete's foot ring worm or purulent skin.
Ask a doctor
1. Ask a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use,
(1) lf you are being treated by a doctor.
(2) lf you are pregnant or possibly pregnant.
(3) lf you have a history of allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there may be side effects. Stop using this product immediately, and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this box.
Related area / Symptoms
Skin / itching of the skin, hives, blurred voice, sneezing, itching of the throat, suffocation, palpitation, clouding of consciousness, etc. may occur.
3. If the symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, stop using the product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor within this box.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Please do not put in other containers. (It may cause misuse and quality may change.) (4) As this product absorbs moisture easily, please ensure that the lid is tightly closed after each use. The product may deteriorate due to moisture if the lid is not properly closed and tightened. Also, do not handle this product with wet hands. If you accidentally wet a tablet, do not return the wet tablet to the bottle. (5) Do not take products after the expiration date.
- Loxoprofen sodium hydrate: 8.10g (7.14g as anhydrous) in plaster 100g Suppresses [prostaglandins] that cause inflammation and pain.
L-Menthol ... 3.5g
Gives a refreshing feeling and relieves pain.
Tocopherol acetate ... 2.3 g
Improves blood flow and relieves pain.
Additives: styrene/isoprene/styrene block copolymer, polyisobutylene, hydrogenated rosin glycerin ester, BHT, zinc stearate, liquid paraffin, and 3 other ingredients