- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 10 sheets
- Stiff shoulders low back pain muscle pain muscle fatigue bruise sprain arthralgia bone fracture pain
- Product Details
- It is thinner than conventional ship medicine and fits perfectly to the affected area.
By using a round corner design, it does not easily come off from the corner of the ship even if it is rubbed against clothes.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply to the affected area once or twice a day
- Low back pain, Stiff joint pain, muscle pain, fatigue, bruises, sprains, bone fracture pain
- Do not use this product on the following areas
(1) Around the eyes and mucous membranes.
(2) Eczema, eruptions, and wounds.
1. Askadoctor, pharmacist or registereddistributor before use, if you have a history of allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, they may be side effects. Stop using this product immediately, and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this box.
Related area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness,itching,eruption,pigmentation,peeling
3. If the symptoms persist after 5 to 6 days of use, stop using the product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this box.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- In 100 g of plaster
Glycol salicylate: 2.0 g
L Menthol: 1.0 g
Vitamin E acetate: 1.0 g