- Item Name
- SSP Co Ltd
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 10 Packets
- Intestinal Regulation Loose Stools Diarrhea Diarrhoea Constipation Abdominal Bloat Fullness
- Product Details
- Surulac Fiber is a herbal medicine that contains plant fiber (plantago and ovata seed coat powder) and herbal medicine senna-derived component (sennoside calcium) to increase the bulk and soften stools, improve intestinal motility, and encourage natural bowel movements. It is a laxative.
Yogurt-flavored granules that are easy to consume.
Although there are individual differences, the estimated time for the effect of the active ingredient sennoside calcium to manifest is 8-10 hours.
- Usage / Dose
- Please take the following amount once a day.
Adults (15 years old and over)
1 dose: 1-2 packets
Number of doses per day: 1 times
- For intestinal regulation (to adjust bowel movements), and those who experience loose stools, constipation, and abdominal bloating.
- [Consultation]: 1. The following persons person should consult a doctor or pharmacist before consuming. 2. If symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about a month, please stop taking immediately, consult with a doctor or pharmacist together with this document.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Please do not put in other containers. (It may cause misuse and quality may change.) (4) As this product absorbs moisture easily, please ensure that the lid is tightly closed after each use. The product may deteriorate due to moisture if the lid is not properly closed and tightened. Also, do not handle this product with wet hands. If you accidentally wet a tablet, do not return the wet tablet to the bottle. (5) Do not take products after the expiration date.
- In 2 packets
Plantago ovata seed coat powder...2400mg
Sennoside calcium...66.7mg (24mg as sennosides A and B)
Added Ingredients: silicic anhydride, D-sorbitol, hydroxypropyl cellulose, glycerin fatty acid ester, talc, polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene glycol, ethanol, aspartame (L-phenylalanine compound), fragrance