- Item Name
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 24 Tablets
- Heavy Pain Headache Pabron Sneezing Sneezy Sneeze Runny Nose Stuffy Blocked Nose Tears Eyes Throat
- Product Details
- Pabron rhinitis fast-dissolving tablet EX is an oral medicine for rhinitis that dissolves quickly in the mouth and is highly effective for acute rhinitis symptoms.
It can be taken without water, so you can easily take it anywhere.
With a milk and menthol flavor that has a refreshing feeling.
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure to take the following amount with water or hot water after meals (within 30 minutes)
Adult (over 15 years old): 2 Tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Child above 7 years old but under 15 years old: 1 Tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Children under 7 years old: Do not take.
- Acute rhinitis, of the following symptoms due to allergic rhinitis or sinusitis relief
sneezing, runny nose (nasal discharge excess), nasal congestion, watery eyes, sore throat, headache (heavy head)
it should not be (or worsening the current symptoms and take note to observe, prone side effects and accidents)
1. The following people, please do not take
( people who have allergic reactions caused by components 1) the agent or the agent.
(2) who have the following symptoms. Difficulty urinating due to
(3) the person who received the following diagnosis.
hypertension, heart disease, thyroid dysfunction, while taking diabetes
2. this drug,
other rhinitis for oral medicine please do not also use the following one pharmaceutical, containing antihistamines oral medicine or the like which (cold medicine, cough medicine,
motion sickness drugs, allergy drugs, etc.), oral medicine containing pseudoephedrine hydrochloride or sulfate Pusoidoe
Fedorin, gastrointestinal pain antispasmodics
3. after taking,
please do not drive or operate any vehicle or machinery. (drowsiness and blurred vision, you may appear symptoms such as abnormal glare)
4. please do not use long-term
?!?! Please Consult: ?!?!
1. the following people who are receiving medical doctor,
please consult your pharmacist or registered seller (1) of the doctor before taking it to consult.
(2) people who might be pregnant or are pregnant.
(3) people in nursing.
(4) the elderly.
(5) People who have had allergic reactions caused by such drugs.
(6) cold medicine, cough medicine, by rhinitis for internal medicine, etc., insomnia, dizziness, weakness, tremors, may have caused the
(7) who have the following symptoms.
high fever, difficulty urinating
(8) the person who received the following diagnosis. People being treated with
glaucoma, kidney disease
(9) monoamine oxidase inhibitors (selegiline hydrochloride, etc.).
(selegiline hydrochloride, the treatment will be used for Parkinson's disease) after
2. taking, because the following symptoms may appear there is a possibility of side effects, immediately stop taking the drug, this description physicians have written, please consult your pharmacist or a registered seller
[related site] [symptoms]
skin: redness, rash, itching
gastrointestinal: nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite < br> spirit nervous system: dizziness, insomnia, irritability, headache, convulsions
urology: urination difficult
Others: hot flashes, abnormal glare
rarely that serious symptoms of the following occurs there is. Please obtain a physician immediately
If this is the case.
[Name of symptoms] acute disseminated rash pustular disease
[symptoms] high fever, rash, redness of the wide range of skin, small pimples
thingy on the reddened skin (pustules) is Dell, the whole body is languid, or persist there is no appetite, etc.,
3. After taking, because there is the following symptoms may occur, if the sustained or enhancement of such symptoms was observed
, stop taking the drug, doctors have this manual, thirst of the pharmacist or registered sales
person to please consult
mouth, drowsiness, constipation, also stop taking the drug if the symptoms are often not taking blurred vision
if symptoms persist 4.5 ~ 6 days, consult doctor with this manual
, please consult your pharmacist or registered seller
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Please keep sealed in a cool place protected from direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep them out of the reach of children.
(3) Please do not put the solution into other containers. (There is the quality or causing the abuse is changed)
(4) Please do not share with other people.
(5) products past the expiration date, please do not use. It should be noted that, even within the expiration date, please use as soon as possible after opening. (For quality retention)
- In 2 tablets
Ingredients / Quantity / Function
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride / 40mg / Blood vessel constriction suppresses congestion and swelling of the nasal mucosa and improves nasal congestion.
dl-Methylephedrine Hydrochloride / 10mg / By constricting blood vessels, it suppresses congestion and swelling of the nasal mucosa and improves stuffy nose.
d-Chlorpheniramine Maleate / 2mg / Antihistaminic effect suppresses sneezing, runny nose and nasal congestion.
Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate / 15mg / Suppresses inflammation and relieves symptoms of rhinitis.
Belladonna total alkaloids / 0.2mg / Suppresses runny nose and improves watery eyes by suppressing secretion.
Anhydrous caffeine / 25mg / Relieves the dull headache associated with rhinitis.
Additives: D-mannitol, powdered sugar, corn starch, cellulose, silicic anhydride, crospovidone, hydroxypropyl cellulose, aspartame (L-phenylalanine compound), sucralose, calcium stearate, l-menthol, fragrance