- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 7 Sheet
- Symptoms Keywords
- Back Pain,Shoulder pain associated with stiff shoulders,joint pain,muscle pain, endovaginitis,wrist pain,,elobow pain,tennis elbow,,bruise,sprain
- Product Details
- An analgesic / anti-inflammatory tape containing diclofenac sodium, an active ingredient, with excellent ability for transdermal absorption.
The active ingredient is released gradually and has excellent durability. Use once a day.
The active ingredient does not volatilize outside, it works targeting at the source of pain.
A refreshing feeling spreads from the pasted area.
Easy to apply, easy to reattach, both in vertical and horizontal tape.
There is almost no smell.
Things you should not do
(If you don't follow these rules, current symptoms will worsen and side effects will easily occur.)
1. The following persons should not use:
(1) Person who has had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug
(2) Person who has had asthma
( 3) Pregnant woman or person who seems to be pregnant
(4) Children under 15 years old
2.Do not use on the following body parts.
(1) Eye circumference, mucous membrane, etc.
(2) Weak areas of the skin (face, head, armpit, etc.)
(3) Eczema, rash, wound
(4 Tinea pedis, tinea, or other affected areas
3. Do not use other external analgesic anti-inflammatory agents while using this drug.
4. Please do not use for a long time.
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment
(2) Person who has allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
New quinolone antibacterial agent
2.If the following symptoms appear during or after use, there is a possibility of side effects. Stop and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this documentation.
Related body areas ... symptoms
Skin ... Rash / redness, itching, rash, swelling, pain, irritation, heat, skin rash, redness and peeling of skin), blisters, pigmentation
In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur.
In that case, please consult a doctor immediately.
Symptom name ... symptom
Shock (anaphylaxis) ... immediately after use, itchy skin, hives, blurred voice, sneezing, itchiness, breathing difficulty, palpitation, turbidity of consciousness, etc. may appear.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply a compress to the affected area 1~2 times a day.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- diclofenac sodium,diclofenac sodium,Alicyclic saturated hydrocarbon resin,sterol,isoprene,styrene block copoly,Liquid paraffin,Polyisobutylene,N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone,dibutylhydroxytoluene,l-menthol
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
Based on 1 review
Provides solid back pain relief caused by sciatica, and have not found a product more effective than Voltaren. Highly recommend.