- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- I love playing outside! For sweating kids!
Recommended for such scenes / Long time outside play
SPF50 + @PA ++++
For face and body use for parents and children
No coloring, no fragrance, no preservatives, no mineral oil, no alcohol < br> Because it is used for precious skin. Sunscreen made from 80% food ingredients
Strongest! UV protection / Protects your skin from strong UV rays for a long time.
Milk type that is not sticky and does not turn white.
Easily drops with soap
Even though it is a waterproof formula that is resistant to sweat and water, it can be easily removed with soap or body soap.
Hypoallergenic and slightly acidic
Easy to use for small children and sensitive skin.
I can drop it with soap
I can't do it! Moisturizing ingredients
Four natural moisturizing ingredients + ceramide, collagen and hyaluronic acid (moisturizing ingredients)
- Usage / Dose
- Take an appropriate amount in the palm of your hand and apply evenly to your skin so that you don't forget to apply it.
When removing, use a sponge or towel, lather soap and other cleaning materials thoroughly, and rinse thoroughly.
- Water, PG, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, hexyl diethylaminohydroxybenzoyl benzoate, pentylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, jojoba seed oil, glucosylceramide, acerola fruit extract, hydrolyzed collagen, aloe vera leaf extract, raspberry extract, bisethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl triazine, diphenylsiloxyphenyl trimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, PPG-7 / PEG-30 phytosterol, PEG-30 phytosterol, PEG-10 hydrogenated castor oil, ethylhexyl glycerin, (dimethicone / phenylvinyl dimethicone) crosspolymer, ?? -Glucan oligosaccharide, betaine, (acrylates / alkyl acrylate (C10-30)) crosspolymer, carboma , Hydroxide K, xanthan gum, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose stearoxy ether, (acrylates / itaconic acid steareth-20) copolymers, PEG-5 phytosterols, EDTA-2Na, BG, BHT, dextrin
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Be careful not to have any abnormalities on your skin.
When it does not fit your skin, or during use, when there are abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots) or darkening, or similar abnormalities due to sunlight If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, wash it away immediately.
Be careful not to get it on your clothes. When it comes, please pick it up with detergent immediately and wash it carefully. Also, avoid using chlorine bleach, as the attached area may change color (color) to pink etc.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Made in