- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 300 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- loss of appetite
stomach,abdominal bloating,bad digestion,overeat,drink too much,heartburn,For stomach upset,For stomach upset,,pressure on the chest,nausea,retching,hangover,vomiturition,,vomiting
Supplements,pregnant woman,lactating woman,Supplementation of the weak constitution,malnutrition
- Product Details
- Thanks to the action of nutrients contained in brewer's yeast, the gastrointestinal function is activated and nutritional support is provided. Because brewer's yeast has a function to increase bacteria that helps the intestinal function such as lactic acid bacteria and increases appetite, this product developed from this brewer's yeast helps to strengthen a weakened stomach, improves indigestion and poor appetite, etc. It improves symptoms caused by insufficient stomach function. In addition, brewer's yeast is rich in dietary fiber and nucleic acids plus vitamins such as vitamins B1, B2, and B6, and nutrients such as proteins and minerals. Therefore, the interaction of these ingredients supplements nutrients that are often deficient, and helps supplement essential amino acids that are essential to the health of our bodies.
- [Consultation]: 1. The following persons person should consult a doctor or pharmacist before consuming. 2. If symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about a month, please stop taking immediately, consult with a doctor or pharmacist together with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure to take the following amount with water or hot water after meals (within 30 minutes)
Adult (over 15 years old): 10 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Child above 11 years old but under 15 years old: 8 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Child from 7 years old but under 11 years old: 5 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Child from5 years old but under 7 years old: 3 tablet per dose, 3 times per day.
Children under 5 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Dry yeast,lactose,Calcium hydrogen phosphate,silicic acid anhydride,Hardened oil
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.