- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Una Kowa
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- itching,insect bites
- Product Details
- Soothes itches by dual actions. Anti-itch cooling liquid with a sponge-head applicator.
- [Warning] 1. (If you don't follow these warnings, current symptoms may worsen and side effects will easily occur.)
(1) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug should not use.
(2) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to antibiotics should not use.
2. Do not use it for the following parts.
(1) Affected areas of wetness and sores.
(2) The affected area of ??deep wounds or severe burns.
(3) Eyes and surroundings.
3. Do not use for a long time.
[Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Someone who is receiving medical attention.
(2) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
(3) People with a wide range of affected areas.
2.If any of the following symptoms occur after use, it may be a side effect.
[Related sites] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash / redness, itching.
3. If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, stop use immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Several times per day. Please apply an appropriate amount to the affected area.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 20.0 mg
Lidocaine 5.0 mg
l-menthol 30.0 mg
dl-Camphor 20.0 mg
[Inactive ingredients] Disodium edetate, citric acid, ethanol
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.