- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- muscle pain,joint pain,Shoulder pain associated with stiff shoulders,Back Pain, endovaginitis,wrist pain,,elobow pain,tennis elbow,,bruise,sprain
- Product Details
- Vantelin Kowa Solution EX is a local osmotic agent containing indomethacin, a component that relieves muscle and joint pain.
When this agent is applied to painful areas such as shoulders, hips, elbows, knees, and limbs,this agent with indamecin, which is an effective ingredient, penetrates one after another along with the refreshing feeling of menthol that is comfortable in the affected areas. The pain will be relieved from the affected area.
This agent is easy to dry, has little stickiness, and is easy to use for a wide range of areas such as shoulders and waists to areas which are more difficult to apply such as hairy areas.
A sponge that is easy to apply on a wide surface and an inclined container that is easy to use for various parts of the body are used.
- Things you should not do?
(If you don't follow these rules, current symptoms will worsen and side effects may occur.)
(1) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug.
(2) Person who has caused asthma.
2.Do not use for the following parts.
(1) Around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc.
(2) Eczema, rash, wound.
(3) Affected areas with worms, mumps, or suppuration.
3. Do not use for a long time
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2.If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package insert. Please
[Related sites] [Symptoms]
Skin: Rash / redness, itching, swelling, tingling, heat, dryness
3.5-6 If symptoms do not improve even after daily use, discontinue use and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package insert.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount directly to the affected area several times a day.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- indometacin,l-menthol,hypromellose,Edetic acid Na,Bisulfite Na,flavoring,diisopropanolamine,lactic acid sodium,glycerin,macrogol,Adipic acid diisopropyl,benzyl alcohol,isopropanol
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.